What have you learned from your audience feedback? I found audience feedback to be a consistent element in which I always received, to ensure I was meeting my target audience needs fully, these often included more than just one method. This was not just gained for that of my music video but also both of my ancillary products as well, therefore gaining audience feedback on all areas of my final products. Due to receiving this, it gave me inspiration on how to change and tweak elements within my products to better fit the needs, and make them more appealing the target audience. The participants used within these feedback sessions varied between the ages of 17-34, mainly consisting of females (with the odd male making an appearance), this age range included both my targeted audience age, as well as those outside of this targeted age range. Initial ideas; Pitch. The pitch of my three initial narrative ideas was presented to a focus group of males and females between the ages of 17-1...
After completing the first draft of my magazine advert, I asked some of my peers and others their opinion on the first draft of my magazine advert. I collected this through the use of an interview type method in which I asked different people, one to one what they liked about the advert, and what could be improved. I then put these comments into a table as they were talking. Screenshot of the first draft shown to the members giving feedback. Table of feedback given
My first idea was a music video about an unwanted teen pregnancy, I feel as though this may be difficult to execute if pulled off could be a very strong narrative, as well as being quite an unusual idea for a music video. it doesn't follow a stereotypical romantic narrative whereby its a 'boy meets girl' situation, it follows more of a dramatic element with hints of romance. With this particular idea, the storyline is clear and and fairly easy to follow, as well as there only really needing to be three actors cast. However the idea itself is quite controversial and would require a lot of research and careful planning, as it is quite a sensitive subject to touch on and could potentially be quite distressing for some viewers. Also a very skilled actress would be required in order to convey the immense raw emotions that would be felt during a distressing time such as this, she would be required to cry on cue and have to show a devotion to this project if I were to choose t...
Comments
Post a Comment